Learn how to set up your new espresso machine - the La Marzocco Linea Mini. From testing the water to pulling your first shot, we've got you covered.
Step 1: Inspect the box and the machine for damage
- Remove the machine from the box. We recommend saving all of the packing materials and boxes.
- Set the machine on a stable and level surface.
- Inspect the machine for damage. If you find any damage, please contact us immediately.
Step 2: Water quality and plumbing in your machine
- Before introducing any water to the machine, it’s important to test it to make sure it is adequately soft
- Use the included water test strip to verify the softness of your water. Ideally, we’re looking for a softness below 50 ppm.
- For more information on water, take a look at CliveCoffee.com/water.
- Once you have verified your water is adequately softened and filtered, fill the machine’s removable water reservoir.
Step 3: Filling your boilers and turning on the machine
- Plug in your machine
- Once turned on the machine will automatically begin filling, and then heating its boilers.
- You’ll know the machine is entirely up to temperature when you see the steam pressure gauge on the left side of the machine reads over 1 bar.