Bench Tester - Nashville, TN
The Bench Tester & Repair Technician can be trained to meticulously inspect new machines for sale, as well as learn to diagnose and troubleshoot espresso machine issues. This position is imperative for customer satisfaction and a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s Tech Department. With growing sets of processes, this position requires a knack for problem solving, organization, & follow-through.
This person will be part of a new group of employees onboarding in Nashville, Tennessee starting early March 2021.
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
Bench Testing & Grinder Dial-In Services 100%
- Test and prepare all espresso machines for shipment to customers
- Follow the machine testing workflow to ensure machines are error free
- Prepare custom orders of espresso machines, with additional parts or add-ons
- Prepare grinders for shipment by “dialing in” in advance
- Aid in the receiving of new stock
- Can lift 90 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to stand for eight hours a day
- Detail Oriented
- Working knowledge of screwdrivers, drills, pliers, wrenches, etc
- Ability to maintain organization of workstation and tasks
Reports to: Tech Manager and onsite Tech Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time, Hourly
Benefits: PTO, healthcare, 401(k)
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.