Inventory and Product Analyst
We're currently looking to hire a talented individual to evaluate and maintain our inventory and product lineup.
As the Inventory & Product Analyst, you will be instrumental in managing and maintaining strong systems integrity and will be responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring, and analyzing all supply chain costs, manage all inventory and key performance metrics. The ideal candidate will be analytical and strategic and will ensure optimal inventory levels while continuing to maintain the business by suggesting opportunities for improvement that is backed by analysis.
This is a highly collaborative role; working across marketing, development and finance teams. Additionally, this role will work closely with our Executives, which requires someone to be not only confident but have excellent and proactive communication skills.
Areas of Responsibility:
Inventory Analyst & Purchasing:
- Monitor and drive turn and in-stock levels for a product category at various depths of granularity
- Analyze store inventory levels and sales rates for a product category, recognizing company sales trends
- Maintain that inventory audits and cycle counts are performed
- Uncover explanations and solutions for inventory discrepancies
- Purchase Order placement for international orders and fulfillment management
- Coordination of imports with logistics partners
- Maintain product and variant organization in inventory systems
Products & Vendor Management:
- Identify QC/QA measures on new and updated inventory, compile reports and work with vendors on continuous improvement programs
- Manage product changes internally
- Maintain vendor/product information-vendor contacts, descriptions, MOQ’s, purchase price, and Delivery Lead times.
- Coordinate immediate replacements upon receipt of damaged or missing goods
- Lead the evaluation of new products
- Establish and maintain vendor scorecard
- Establish and maintain supplier agreements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required; inventory planning in retail or related field preferred.
- Inventory Control experience, with a basic understanding of supply chain and logistics
- Preferred experience in a highly seasonal, long lead time consumer goods environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, data analytics skills, and problem-solving skills required.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to develop relationships with outside vendors as well as teammates
- Ability to sort through ambiguity and work in sometimes undefined roles.
- Understanding of retail math concepts.
Reports to: CFO
Supervisory responsibility: No
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent Position
Location: Portland, OR
Benefits: PTO, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401(k)
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.