Entry Level Shipping Associate - Nashville, TN
We are looking for someone who can be trained to meticulously package all outgoing orders quickly and ensure products arrive ready for our customers to use. The Shipping Associate is a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s operations. This position requires strong attention to detail and organizational skills. We need someone who is available Monday - Friday, from 8am-4:30pm and can lift up to 90 lbs repetitively.
- FTE: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Pay range starts at $15 per hour
- FLSA Status: Non Exempt
- Benefit Eligibility: Eligible for healthcare benefits, 401k matching, employee discount, paid holidays, and paid time off
- Reporting to the Supply Chain and Operations Manager
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
Packaging & Shipping (80%):
- Pick accurate product from warehouse shelf and prepare for shipment
- Check outgoing shipment contents against the order to verify accuracy
- Package, seal, and label all outgoing orders in time for the daily UPS and USPS pick-up times
- Build bundles of products that are sold as a set
- Add stock to proper warehouse location and recycle packing materials
- Maintain organization of pallets, shelves, and boxes in the warehouse
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to stand, walk, carry boxes, and lift up to 90 lb boxes for the required shift
- Positivity and ability to work well with and in close proximity to teammates
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and complete assigned tasks to meet required deadlines.
Location: Nashville, TN
Benefits: Healthcare, 401(k) plan, Paid-Time Off, Paid Holidays, Employee discount, Air Conditioned Warehouse, Unlimited Coffee....
To take the next step, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.