Shipping Associate - TN
We are looking for someone who can be trained to meticulously package all outgoing orders quickly and ensure that the products arrive ready to use. This position is imperative for customer satisfaction and a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s operations. With growing sets of processes, this position requires strong attention to detail and organization.
This person will be part of a new group of employees onboarding in Nashville, Tennessee starting March 2021.
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
Packaging & Shipping (80%):
- Pick accurate product from warehouse shelf to prepare for shipment
- Examine outgoing shipment contents and compare with the fulfillment order to verify accuracy
- Package, seal, and label all outgoing orders by the daily UPS and USPS pick-up times
- Knowledge of box sizes and specific packing material for each product
- Build bundles of products sold as a set
- Add stock to proper warehouse location and recycle packing materials
- Maintain organization of pallets and boxes in the warehouses
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and methodical
- Ability to stand, walk, carry boxes, and lift up to 90 lb boxes for the required shift
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices for physical labor and working in a warehouse
- Positivity and ability to work well with and in close proximity to teammates
- Self-starter/motivator. Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and complete assigned tasks to meet required deadlines.
Reports to: Order Processing & Shipping Lead
Location: Nashville, TN
Benefits: Healthcare, 401(k) plan, Paid-Time Off
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.