Shipping Associate - Part-Time
We are looking for someone who can be trained to meticulously package all outgoing orders quickly and ensure that the products arrive ready to use. This position is imperative for customer satisfaction and a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s operations. With growing sets of processes, this position requires strong attention to detail and organization. We need someone who is willing to work part-time: Monday to Friday, for four to five hours a day, ideally, 10am to 3pm.
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
Packaging & Shipping (80%):
- Pick accurate product from warehouse shelf to prepare for shipment
- Examine outgoing shipment contents and compare with the fulfillment order to verify accuracy
- Package, seal, and label all outgoing orders by the daily UPS and USPS pick-up times
- Knowledge of box sizes and specific packing material for each product
- Examine incoming shipments, check for damage, and compare with packing slips
- Add stock to proper warehouse location and recycle packing materials
- Maintain organization of pallets and boxes in the warehouses
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and methodical
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand, walk, carry boxes, and lift for the required shift
- Knowledge of best practices for physical labor and working in a warehouse
- Positivity and ability to work well with and in close proximity to teammates
- Self-starter/motivator. Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and complete assigned tasks to meet required deadlines.
Reports to: Shipping Manager
Starting Pay: $13-14/hour, DOE
Location: Portland, OR
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.