Order Processing & Shipping Lead - TN
We are looking for someone who can be trained to meticulously organize all outgoing orders quickly and ensure that the products arrive ready to use. This position is imperative for customer satisfaction and a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s operations. With growing sets of processes, this position requires strong attention to detail and organization.
We are hiring an experienced order processing and shipping lead who is comfortable managing a shipping associate. This person will be part of a new group of employees onboarding in Nashville, Tennessee starting March 2021.
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
- Manage all open orders: print and organize picklists and labels
- Pick, Pack, & Ship Machines & Grinders via UPS & LTL carriers
- Oversight of shipping & receiving functions
- Receiving: Assisting in unloading trucks and pulling in pallets
- Shipping supplies purchasing: boxes, packaging, paper, toner, etc
- Cycle Count lead
- Onsite contact with UPS Small Pack, Freight, and USPS
- Building representative: incoming mail, “first one in” security check
- 2+ years warehouse experience
- 1+ years ERP/WMS systems experience (Acumatica preferred)
- Comfort communicating with teammates online and in-person
- Understanding of OSHA best practices
- Understanding of packaging and shipping best practices, including LTL
- Ability to lift 90+ lb boxes
- Experience using a pallet jack
- Detail oriented and organized
Reports to: Operations Management
Location: Nashville, TN
Benefits: Healthcare, 401(k) plan, Paid-Time Off
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.