Shipping Associate - Nashville, TN
Clive is an enthusiast coffee online retailer, focused on high-end home espresso machines. We are obsessed with delivering a better consumer experience - demystifying coffee so that aspiring home baristas can enjoy the best tools of the trade, without all of the attitude. It is a high energy (caffeinated), entrepreneurial type place. We look for individuals who are passionate about growing along with us.
We are looking for someone who can be trained to meticulously package all outgoing orders quickly and ensure products arrive ready for our customers to use. The Shipping Associate is a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s operations. They will ensure company and customer quality standards are met by following standard operating procedures. This position requires strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to lift boxes up to 90 lbs repetitively.
- FTE: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Pay starts at $16 per hour
- FLSA Status: Non Exempt
- Benefits: Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401(k) with matching, two weeks paid time off, six paid holidays, employee discounts, and a relaxed dress code
- Reports to: Warehouse Manager
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
Packaging & Shipping (80%)
- Prepare espresso machines to be “Ship Ready” before picking and packing
- Pick accurate product from warehouse shelf and prepare for shipment
- Check outgoing shipment contents against the order to verify accuracy
- Package, seal, and label all outgoing orders in time for the daily UPS and USPS pick-up times
Warehouse Organization (10%)
- Build bundles of products that are sold as a set
- Maintain organization of pallets, shelves, and boxes in the warehouse
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts
- Other duties as assigned
- Put away stock to proper location and recycle packing materials
- Minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to stand, walk, carry boxes, and lift up to 90 lb. boxes for the required shift
- Proficiency with general computer usage
- Positivity and ability to work well with and in close proximity to teammates
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills, and the ability to multitask and meet required deadlines.
- Availability to work overtime when needed, particularly in November and December
To take the next step, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.