Shipping & Warehouse Associate - Portland, OR
We are looking for someone who can be trained to meticulously package all outgoing orders quickly and ensure that the products arrive ready to use. This position is imperative for customer satisfaction and a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s operations. With growing sets of processes, this position requires strong attention to detail and organization. This person will also be our warehouse "runner" so-to-speak - and doing whatever is necessary to help other team members out.
We need someone who is willing to start working Monday to Friday, from 8a-5pm but can switch to a 2nd shift or weekends after training and operations adjustments.
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
Packaging & Shipping (70%):
- Build product kits in advance of selling
- Pick accurate product from warehouse shelf to prepare for shipment
- Examine outgoing shipment contents and compare with the fulfillment order to verify accuracy
- Package, seal, and label all outgoing orders by the daily UPS and USPS pick-up times
- Knowledge of box sizes and specific packing material for each product
- Add stock to proper warehouse location and recycle packing materials
- Maintain organization of pallets and boxes in the warehouses
- Assist with periodic inventory cycle counts
- Take out trash and recycling daily
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and methodical
- Ability to stand, walk, carry boxes, and lift up to 90 lb boxes for the required shift
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of best practices for physical labor and working in a warehouse
- Positivity and ability to work well with and in close proximity to teammates
- Self-starter/motivator. Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and complete assigned tasks to meet required deadlines.
Reports to: Order Processing & Shipping Lead
Location: Portland, OR
Benefits: Healthcare, 401(k) plan, Paid-Time Off
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.