Tech Support Lead - Nashville, TN
The Lead Technician will be diagnosing and troubleshooting home espresso machine issues over the phone remotely with customers. This position is imperative for customer satisfaction and a critical component of the workflow within Clive’s Tech Department. With growing sets of processes, this position requires a knack for problem solving, organization, & follow-through.
We are hiring an experienced technician who is comfortable working with a remote team based out of Portland, OR. This person will be part of a new group of employees onboarding in Nashville, Tennessee starting March 2021.
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
Phone and Email Support 85%
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues with home espresso machines and grinders over the phone and via email
- Navigate online parts diagrams and knowledge base in order to find best solutions quickly
- De-escalation of customer issues
- Provide friendly, educational support to both experienced and new customers
- Ability to track and document issues and their status in company’s CRM
Bench Testing Backup & Lead 15%
- Troubleshooting and resolving machine & grinder issues in QA process
- Train entry-level bench tester when appropriate
- Aid in the receiving of new stock
- Hands-on experience servicing commercial or home espresso machines and coffee grinders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
Reports to: Tech Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time, Hourly
Benefits: PTO, healthcare, 401(k)
To take the next step, please email email@example.com with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.