30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
We are excited to introduce this new conical burr series that debuts a revolutionary new grinding technology. Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr fixed – a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter. While it offers easy flexibility between wide range of espresso grind settings, we would not recommend it for pour over, French press or other coarse brew methods.
All in all, the Baratza Sette 270 offers performance, precision, and durability at a price point that no other espresso grinder can beat.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 40mm conical steel burrs by Etzinger
- Stepped macro and micro adjustments
- 3 programmable settings for dosing
- Grind directly into a portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or most of the popular brewing devices
- Safety Listing UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA
- Warranty: 1 year or 25 hours of cumulative motor run time, whichever comes first
Doserless grinders dispense coffee directly into the portafilter. When combined with a grind timer, this design improves coffee freshness, consistency and minimizes waste.
These grinders can eliminate the variable of how much coffee is ground by controlling grind time or grind weight. For espresso, once grind volume is set, simply adjust the grind gradually finer or courser to create that perfect 25 second 1.5oz espresso shot. Not only can this ease the learning curve and greatly improve consistency of espresso shots, it also improves cleanliness by letting you dispense exactly the amount of coffee you want.
Stepless grinders offer infinite control of grind fineness. This allows easier experimentation with espresso shot time or volume. There are a number of different styles of stepless adjustment, such as worm drive or micrometric, which offer even more precise on-the-fly adjustments with one hand.
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 4.5"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Bean hopper capacity: 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds bin capacity: 5.5 oz (160g)
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 290W
- Grind speed: 3.5 g/s (espresso) - 5.5 g/s (manual brewing)