Breville Barista Express BES870XL
A great home espresso machine for the home barista just starting out. We find this machine to be the best entry-level machine on the market for its price.
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Let the Breville Barista Express simplify your coffee routine. The in-built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter. It’s fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste. The patented Razor dosing tool trims the puck for consistent extraction, while PID digital temperature control delivers accurate water temperature throughout the extraction. With all the convenient functions and accessories included with this machine, it’s easy to see why the Barista Express is one of Breville’s most popular espresso machines.
- Single and double filter baskets
- Coffee scoop
- Stainless steel frothing pitcher
- Cleaning disc and tablets
- Cleaning tool and allen key
- Water filtration system
- Electronic PID control with adjustable water temperature
- Low pressure pre-infusion
- Conical burr grinder with adjustable grind size & grind amount dial
- Hands-free grinding cradle
- Hot water outlet for Americanos and pre-heating cups
- 360° Swivel-action steam wand
- Cup warming tray
- Removable drip tray
- Internal storage tray stores additional accessories
- Cleaning alert
- 'Sleep Mode' after 1.5 hours & 'Auto Off Mode' after 3 hours
- BPA Free
Single boiler espresso machines take significantly less time than most dual boilers and heat exchangers, in a more cost effective and compact footprint. Steaming milk requires waiting for the machine to heat up to steam mode. But single boilers can be a great fit for those that only drink straight espresso or only make occasional milk drinks.
Vibratory pumps are the most common design in compact espresso machines, because they’re durable, compact and economical. Although they’re a bit louder than rotary pumps, when adjusted to proper 9 bar brew pressure vibratory pumps offer comparable espresso quality.
- Width: 13.25"
- Depth: 12.5"
- Height: 15.75"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Boiler: 600 Watt stainless steel thermocoil heating system
- Water tank: 2L Removable
- Voltage: 110V
- Warranty: 1 year through Breville