Izzo Alex Duetto 3.0 SS Espresso Machine
This espresso machine is solidly built and aesthetically pleasing and we also find it to be the perfect choice for those wanting the classic look and feel of a small cafe in Rome or Milan.
Stock available. Ships within 48 hours.
Backorder Now. Payment will be taken upon shipping.
- Spouted Portafilter
- Shot Glass
- Craft of Espresso Book
- Microfiber Towel
- Extended Warranty
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
The Izzo Alex Duetto 3.0 SS builds on the well-proven strengths of the Duetto 3.0, and incorporates dual stainless steel boilers and solenoid valve. The advantage of stainless steel are that it’s extremely heavy duty and will resists scale build up, which can be beneficial in areas with harder water. This espresso machine is solidly built and aesthetically pleasing and we also find it to be the perfect choice for those wanting the classic look and feel of a small cafe in Rome or Milan. It is the best performing machine we know of that combines large boiler capacity, plumb-in or water reservoir options, pre-infusion, E-61 grouphead, and PID controlled temperature stability.This machine is powerful enough to use in an office setting, but small enough to be perfectly at home in your kitchen. Because it is a double boiler espresso machine, the Duetto 3.0 is a wonderful tool for both traditional espresso and milk based drink building, and the quiet rotary pump will not make its presence known. We think this machine is especially handsome when combined with our optional custom wood upgrades, the Clive bottomless portafilter and 58mm tamper.
NOTE: Before turning on your Alex Duetto 3.0 you will need to remove the shell and reconnect the capillary tube! We disconnect them during our bench testing to avoid damages in shipping.
- Single spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Double spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Stainless steel base 58mm tamper
- 4 different style tips (1- 2 hole, 2- 4 hole,1-5 hole)
- Cleaning brush
- Two-year parts and labor provided by the United States importer and Clive Coffee
- Stainless steel boilers
- No-burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired)
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Heavy duty steam and hot water valves
- Vacuum Breaker Valve that diverts steam back to water tank
- Rotary pump
- OPV Valve also routes water back to drip try, not back to the tank
Dedicated temperature controlled boilers for brewing and steaming means both functions can happen simultaneously, with the additional advantage of fine tunability. Sour and bitter espresso flavors can be minimized by raising or lowering brew temperature, resulting in a smoother shot. Adjusting the temperature of the steam boiler can increase or decrease the amount of steam power to suit different drink size milk drinks.
PID Temperature Control
PIDs allow the most precise temperature adjustment and control of boilers by continuously calculating the amount of power needed to maintain the target temperature. They also allow more detailed information to be displayed to the user than digital temperature controlled systems.
- Width: 14.25"
- Depth: 17.75"
- Height: 16.5"
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 1.8 L / 1200 Watts
- Group boiler: 0.8L / 800 Watts
- Water reservoir: 2.4L
- Voltage: 110 volt