La Marzocco GS/3 Espresso Machine Paddle Version
Call for customizations! The GS3 has long been a benchmark for performance among espresso machines.
Stock available. Ships within 48-72 hours.
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
We are pleased to announce a slate of custom upgrades available from La Marzocco for their illustrious GS/3 espresso machine. If you are interested in putting together an order, give us a call. The La Marzocco GS/3 dramatically resets the gold standard for performance among all espresso machines.
In a surprisingly small footprint, with water reservoir or plumb-in options, the GS/3 suits high-end home and office use and has sufficient steam power and performance for many commercial applications including restaurants, catering, and professional offices. A mechanical paddle controls the flow and water and pressure through the grouphead via an internal valve. Manual pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
Custom wood panels make the GS/3 your own. We worked with a Portland craftsman to produce hand-made wood side panels for the GS/3. The contour and lines of the panels precisely follow the stock side panels.
THE GS3 MP’S LATEST FEATURES INCLUDE:
UPDATED CONICAL VALVE – The Manual Paddle valve has been redesigned to improve reliability.
PUMP ON FULL RANGE PRESSURE MANIPULATION – The micro-switch for engaging the pump has been moved to the beginning of the brew cycle in order to create back pressure on the valve. This allows the user to manually manipulate brew pressure with a reservoir machine. No more need to plumb in the GS3 MP for pre-infusion. You are also able to manipulate the pressure in the full range of pressure from 0 to 9 bars.
PERISCOPE MANOMETER – A new manometer has been added that sits on top of the group head in order to measure the brew pressure at the point of brewing instead of in the boiler. This combined with the Pump On Pre-Infusion feature allows for manual pressure manipulation with a reservoir machine.
NEW COOL TOUCH STEAM WAND – The cool touch steam wand has changed to improve both convenience and steaming power.
- La Marzocco Double Spouted Portafilter
- La Marzocco Single Spouted Portafilter
- Backflush Blank
- (2) Single Basket
- (2) Double Basket
- La Marzocco Stainless Steel Tamper
- 5mm Hex Key
- Drain Box Hose Barb
- Stainless Steel Braided Plumb-in Line
- Armored Drain Hose
- Hose Clamp
- (2) Flat Washer (Sealing Type)
- Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Cool touch, omni-directional stainless steel hot water and steam wand
- Two Strada-style double insert baskets and one triple Strada-style insert basket
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal volumetric pump
- Pre-heating system for brew water
- Programmable temperature within increments of 0.1° F
- Included accessories: Steel tamper, LM Branded 12 oz steam pitcher, one steel portafilter: single spout, double spout, 3 Precision Insert Baskets (14g, 17g, 21g), 1 Blank Insert Basket, 2 Water Test Kits
- Width: 16"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 14" (17.32" with gauge)
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Steam boiler: 3.5 L / 1200 Watts
- Group boiler: 1.5L / 1600 Watts
- Optional water reservoir: 3.5L
- 1600 volt
- Default is 15 amp, if you need 20 amp, please mention it in the "notes" section at checkout.