Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo Espresso Machine
Let loose your inner barista with this superior home espresso machine.
Out of stock, next shipment expected early April.
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
A compact and durable espresso machine with classic lines and a high-sheen stainless steel exterior, Quick Mill’s Andreja features an Ulka 52-watt vibratory pump, insulated copper boiler and E-61 commercial brew head. You’ll have all the power necessary to make velvety espresso and smooth foam for your cappuccinos and lattes. The pump and copper boiler work in tandem, allowing you to brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously while minimizing recovery time. Heat exchange machines do a wonderful job of building up steam pressure for milk based drinks. So if you are making just a few latte’s or cappuccino’s a day, and want to easily pull an espresso at the same time, this could be the right choice for you.
- Single spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Double spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Ulka 52-watt vibratory pump
- Stainless steel construction
- Built in heat exchanger (brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Lever Action Semi-Automatic
- Hot water and "no burn" steam nozzle
- Precise magnetic switch detects low water level
- Automatic water level control
- Easy access expansion valve and boiler drain
- Three position switch (left-water fill, center-off, right-power on)
Heat exchanger espresso machines continue to be the most popular in cafes around the world, because they offer the ability to steam milk and pull shots at the same time with mechanical simplicity. This design can run a bit hot when left idle, but with a short cooling flush they can pull consistent shots all day. Heat exchanger machines offer great steam power thanks to their large steam boilers, and adding a simple appliance timer eliminates waiting for long warmup.
Vibratory pumps are the most common design in compact espresso machines, because they’re durable, compact and economical. Although they’re a bit louder than rotary pumps, when adjusted to proper 9 bar brew pressure vibratory pumps offer comparable espresso quality.
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 17.5"
- Height: 15.75" ( 14.5" without cup rail)
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Boiler: 1.6 liters / 1400 Watts
- Water reservoir: 3L
- Voltage: 110V