Quick MillSilvano Evo Espresso Machine
A compact and beautiful home espresso solution that allows PID controlled shots and simultaneous milk steaming.
Out of stock, next shipment expected mid March.
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
The original Quick Mill Silvano was introduced in 2011 and has been a hit in the home market, due to its small footprint and ability to pull shots and steam at the same time. Just how small is that footprint? This unit is just 10.5 inches wide and 13 inches deep, but its stout 35 pound weight inspires mechanical confidence. The Evo update addresses the biggest challenge of single boiler espresso machines. . .brew temperature. Adding adjustable PID temperature control to the Silvano greatly simplifies the learning curve over simpler machines which require temperature surfing to find the right approximate temperature, because the PID will hold your favorite brew temperature to a degree. The built-in shot timer is also a big help with dialing in the grinder and improving consistency, because you’ll lock in that heavy commercial portafilter and know when you’ve reached that perfect 25 second ristretto shot. The gauge also displays real time brew pressure from the pump, which can be adjusted externally for that perfect 9 bar brew. A separate 1000 watt thermoblock with its own dedicated pump solves the second challenge of single boiler espresso machines. That’s right, the thermoblock builds steam in real time with the flick of a switch, so no more waiting to froth milk! Other niceties include a mirror polished stainless steel body, heavy chromed commercial 58mm portafilter, articulating steam wand, and a side loading water reservoir (very helpful if the machine is sitting under cabinets).
- Double Spout Commercial Portafilter
- Single Insert Basket
- Double Insert Basket
- Blind Basket for Backflushing
- Cup warming tray
- Three Position Power Switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating).
- Resettable hi limits for coffee boiler and heat bank.
- Adjustable expansion valve, located under the group. No need to remove the shell to adjust.
- 3-Way group solenoid valve.
- Solid state relay.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Removable drip tray and lid.
PID Temperature Control
PIDs allow the most precise temperature adjustment and control of boilers by continuously calculating the amount of power needed to maintain the target temperature. They also allow more detailed information to be displayed to the user than digital temperature controlled systems.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 10.5"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Water reservoir: 2 liter side loading
- Boiler: .4 liter TEA plated brass
- Pump: 2 vibratory pumps with klixon thermal fuse for overheat protection
- Fully articulating steam wand
- Amps Volts 15 Amps 110 Volts
- Watts 600 watt brew boiler 1000 watt steam thermoblock