30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Silvia is a solid, compact machine offering reliability, clean design, and few plastic parts. With a little bit of practice you’ll be pulling beautiful, thick espresso shots with ease.
This remarkable machine delivers impressive quality normally seen on much more expensive models. It features a brass boiler, with a brass group head and portafilter. The polished stainless steel housing envelops a sturdy iron frame.
Silvia lets out a rambunctious yet smooth hiss of steam that is easily controlled with a perfectly positioned knob. It’s easy to steam up billowing, velvety micro-foam for macchiato or cappuccino. The commercial style steam wand is solid and easy to clean with a wet towel.
The Silvia is a genuine work-horse, with a simple, easy to clean Italian design. To minimize mess, a 3-way solenoid valve relieves residual water pressure from the brew head and moves it to the drip tray. This means the excess moisture is pulled from the portafilter, leaving a solid espresso puck.
- Double spout 58 mm ergonomic commercial portafilter
- Two portafilter inserts (one single & one double)
- Plastic tamper
- Coffee scoop
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Adjustable expansion valve (set the maximum brew pressure you desire)
- Commercial articulating steam wand with new 1 hole steam tip
- Contoured steam knob
- Wrapped boiler for energy efficiency
- Espresso cups kept on top of the Silvia will be kept at optimum temperature through radiant heat
- Hot water can be dispensed through the steam wand for rinsing and pre-heating cups.
Vibratory pumps are the most common design in compact espresso machines, because they’re durable, compact and economical. Although they’re a bit louder than rotary pumps, when adjusted to proper 9 bar brew pressure vibratory pumps offer comparable espresso quality.
- Width: 9.25"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Height: 13.75"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Brew boiler: .35L / 952 Watts
- Water reservoir: 2.2L
- Voltage: 110V
- Amperage: 15A