Rocket Espresso Giotto Evoluzione V2 Espresso Machine
Made in Milan, Italy the Giotto Evoluzione V2 features a rotary pump combined with the flexibility to directly plumb or not.
Stock available. Ships within 48 hours.
- Spouted Portafilter
- Shot Glass
- Craft of Espresso Book
- Microfiber Towel
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Made in Milan, Italy the Giotto Evoluzione V2 features a redesigned internal layout and a new insulated boiler. The V2 also features a rotary pump combined with a 2.9-liter water reservoir system, or alternatively the ability to connect directly to a water supply. Features include externally adjustable pump pressure for fine tuning extraction rates and Sirai commercial grade pressure stats for greater temperature control and stability.
- Single spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Double spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Cleaning brush.
- Stainless steel body
- Redesigned internal layout
- Commercial E-61 Group Head
- Dual pre-infusion system
- Thermosyphon system
- Insulated Nickel-plated copper boiler
- Insulated steam wand
- Microprocessor controlled boiler water level
- Low water indicator and alarm
- This machine ships on a pallet via freight. Additional shipping charges may be required depending on your address
Heat exchanger espresso machines continue to be the most popular in cafes around the world, because they offer the ability to steam milk and pull shots at the same time with mechanical simplicity. This design can run a bit hot when left idle, but with a short cooling flush they can pull consistent shots all day. Heat exchanger machines offer great steam power thanks to their large steam boilers, and adding a simple appliance timer eliminates waiting for long warmup.
Vibratory pumps are the most common design in compact espresso machines, because they’re durable, compact and economical. Although they’re a bit louder than rotary pumps, when adjusted to proper 9 bar brew pressure vibratory pumps offer comparable espresso quality.
- Width : 13.50"
- Depth: 16.50"
- Height: 15.25"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Boiler size: 1.8 L / 1200 watts
- Water reservoir capacity: 2.9 L