Slayer 1-Group Espresso Machine
The Slayer One Group is a professional in-home espresso machine with flavor profiling. Each unit entirely hand built in Seattle.
Stock available. Ships within 48-72 hours, depending on customizations.
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Slayer Espresso has taken the best of existing technology and combined it with an ingenuitive pre-brew system to bring us a flavor profiling machine like no other.
Using patented precision needle valve technology, the flow of water can be reduced to softly pre-infuse the coffee and allow it to bloom before extraction. Pre-brew can either be programmed in or manually controlled using the paddle actuator, giving the barista a great feel for every shot. The pre-brew function can also be used to ease off the water flow at the end of the extraction to provide yet another dimension to your espresso.
The temperature, brew pump pressure, and general settings are accessed via a glass touchscreen which also digitally displays both pre-brew and full-brew shot times. The machine houses a proprietary quiet gear pump and generously large dual boilers with accurate PID temperature control. The saturated brew group with a pre-heat coil delivers consistent temperatures to the group head and contains an auto-bleed function.
Designed and handmade in Seattle, Slayer 1-Group espresso machines can be personalized to fit into any environment, or to stand out and make its presence known. The machines are direct-plumb only, and also require a drain line from the drip tray.
A custom Slayer is the perfect way to add your personality to your kitchen or office. Contact us for more details on creating a custom Slayer. Customizations start at $500.
- Slayer 58 mm bottomless portafilter
- 20 gram double basket
- Blind basket for backflushing
- 5 FT of 3/8 OD braided steel water line
- 5/8" vinyl drain line with adjustable hose clamp
- 15-month Manufacturer warranty
- Glass touchscreen User Interface
- Peruvian walnut actuators and handles
- Glass touchscreen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Flavor profiling w/ various brew sequences
- Variable flow rate w/ precision needle valve
- Personalized steam pressure w/ PID and assorted tips
- Temp adjustable in 0.1° increments (C or F)
- Brew pressure gauge on front panel
- Smooth-flow hot water tap
- Slayer shot mirror
- Non-slip feet
- Direct plumb only
- Width: 18.1"
- Depth: 24.3" (17.5" foot to foot)
- Height: 14.5" (12.8" top of rear panel)
- Weight: 100 pounds
- Brew tank: 600 watts
- Steam tank: 1,300 watts for 110V; 2,000 watts for 220V
- Coffee boiler capacity: 1.1 liters
- Steam boiler capacity: 3.3 liters