What is it?
The Bezzera BZ10 is a stainless steel heat exchanger with a unique electronically heated group head, vibratory pump, and a sizeable 1.5L copper boiler. This machine runs off its internal 3L reservoir.
Who is it for?
We know a quick warmup time is essential for you and your busy schedule when it comes to your morning espresso. Perhaps you prefer an analog look and feel without the additional distraction of digital displays. Overall, your trusted machine needs to be consistent and have plenty of steam power for those occasions when a cozy cappuccino sounds best.
Why do we carry it?
Easily one of the most historic manufacturers in the industry, Bezzera has certainly caught our attention. Casting parts from raw materials in-house, every touchpoint feels premium and well made. The BZ10 uses Bezzera's specialized group head, which houses two heating elements inside for an impressively fast warmup time. Within 10 minutes, it's ready to pull shots. With a 1.5L steam boiler, this heat exchanger has plenty of steam power for those thirsty latte drinkers. Not to mention, the temperature stability from shot to shot is perfection. Without question, the BZ10 is a new favorite around Clive HQ.
- Double spouted portafilter
- Single basket (14g)
- Double basket (18g)
- Blind basket
- Temporary plastic tamper
- Bezzera wood portafilter and knob kit
- Group head cleaning brush
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Heat exchanger
- Joystick steam and hot water knobs
- Electronically heated group head
- Vibratory pump
- Boiler and pump pressure gauge
- Nickel-plated copper boiler: 1.5L