What is it?
The Bezzera Duo DE is an Italian dual boiler espresso machine with programmable volumetric buttons, a rotary pump, a unique group head controlled by a PID thermostat, and an LCD touch-screen for temperature control and an array of other programmable features. It can be plumbed in directly or run of its internal 4L reservoir.
Who is it for?
The Duo DE gives baristas the flexibility to be whoever they want to be. Use the programmable volumetric buttons to pull your favorite shot every day or dive into the customizable options in the touch screen interface to get as nerdy as you want. This machine is for the barista who seeks reliability, commercial steam power, and functionality, with the freedom to explore.
Why do we carry it?
Easily one of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry, Bezzera's ingenuity and designs have influenced many of the machines we see on the market today. By casting parts from raw materials at their facility onsite, every touchpoint feels premium. The Duo DE includes a vibrant touch screen with control over factors that significantly influence extraction, such as pre-infusion and temperature. It also has an automatic on/off schedule and maintenance reminders. Unique to the DE are 5 volumetric programmable buttons and one of the most temperature stable group heads on the market. Outfitted with Rosewood accents, the Duo DE is a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
- Rosewood dual spouted portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Backflush disc
- Group head brush
- Temporary plastic tamper
- Stainless steel braided line
- Reservoir plug
- Drain hose
- 15 amp converter cord
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Manufactured in Italy
- 5 volumetric programmable buttons
- Touch screen control panel
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Automatic on/off schedule
- PID temperature control
- Insulated stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water valves
- Brew boiler: Copper, .45 L
- Steam boiler: Copper, 1.05 L
- Reservoir: 4L with low water sensor, BPA Free