With the Chemex, you can make wonderful pour over coffee just for you or for a couple friends. Using their proprietary filters you'll get a characteristically clean cup of coffee that is just as good iced as it is hot.
Its visual elegance has earned it a place in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art, the Smithsonian, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The Chemex coffeemaker was also selected by the Illinois Institute of Technology as one of the 100 best-designed products of modern times. After 40 years, Chemex still remains one of the purest and most loved methods of brewing.
This eight-cup classic coffee maker includes a heat resistant, hourglass carafe with a polished wood collar handle and leather tie. Glass carafe is dishwasher safe and holds up to 40 oz. Chemex filters sold separately.
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Includes polished wood collar handle and leather tie
- Non-porous carafe allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating or for iced coffee without losing flavor
- Do not place directly on a stove
- Do not use metal utensils in glass
- Glass is dishwasher safe
- Filters sold separately
- Height: 9.1"
- Diameter: 5"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Capacity: 40 oz