What is it?
The Dalla Corte Mina is a dual boiler espresso machine with manual and programmable flow rate control. It has a saturated group, temperature control, a shot timer, volumetric dosing, a silent rotary pump, and is direct plumb only.
Who is it for?
The Mina is for the true espresso geek that wants a beautiful machine with every tool science has to offer to pull perfectly dialed, smooth, and mold-breaking shots. You want to create custom flow profiles for every single origin coffee you buy, and go wild with some manual control every now and then. You also need plenty of power to bust out those profiles in cappuccino after cortado when your friends are over.
Why do we carry it?
There simply isn't a machine like the Mina in terms of design, functionality, and performance. While machines like the La Marzocco GS3 MP and Slayer offer either full manual or automated flow profiling the Mina's digital flow regulation allows you to choose 5 precise flow rates and shift between them using the lever, or pre-program them using Dalla Corte's app. This is a level of control that no other machine offers. It even allows it to do automated pour-over. If you want the bleeding edge of espresso tech the Mina is your machine.
- Dalla Corte single-shot commercial portafilter in 54mm
- Dalla Corte double-spout commercial portafilter in 54mm
- Dalla Corte stainless steel tamper
- Rubber tamping station
- Complete set of flexible water connection hoses and plumbing connection
- Two single-dose filters, 11-13 gram capacities
- Two double-dose filters, 16-26 gram capacities
- Two shower screens
- Blind filter
- Cleaning brush
- Box of cleaning tablets
- Cloth for cleaning external parts
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Zero lead brass constructions
- Swiveling stainless steel steam wand
- Flow profile with five customizable stages
- Brew profile and boiler temperatures can be changed through Bluetooth smartphone application
- Programmable volumetric dosing and manual modes
- Hot water tap
- Boiler temperatures can be adjusted by tenths of a degree F or C
- Brew pressure and steam pressure gauges
- 4 hole steam tip
- Electronic boiler refill
- Rotary pump
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use