What is it?
The Eureka Zenith 65E is a dedicated home or commercial espresso grinder with 65mm flat steel burrs. This burr grinder uses a digital timed dosing system, stepless adjustment, and has a hands-free portafilter holder.
Who is it for?
The home barista who won’t accept anything less than true cafe quality, but doesn’t want to sacrifice ease of use and the ability to routinely clean without losing calibration. You want to pull rich ristretto shots with a grinder that won’t break a sweat and try single origin coffees knowing that you’re getting perfect clarity of flavor. Or, for the small cafe or coffee stand that needs an espresso grinder that can keep up with the rush, while making it easy to keep up with cleaning.
Why do we carry it?
The Eureka Zenith is a favorite here at Clive not just for its incredible speed, grinding a 20g dose in about 5 seconds, but also for being easy and satisfying to use. Eureka is one of few manufacturers that makes espresso grinders which can be cleaned without losing calibration, a convenience which can’t be overstated. Its stepless grind adjustment dial is also ergonomically located right in front, making grind adjustments hassle-free. All this in a beautifully streamlined case and a clear digital display for your timed dose settings.
- 65 mm flat steel burr grinder
- High-speed grind dispersion
- Stepless micrometric adjustments
- All-purpose fork for hands-free operation
- Die cast aluminum body
- Digital display
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- 1-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Height: 17.6" with included short hopper and 14.75" tall without hopper
- Width: 9.1"
- Depth: 10.4"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Voltage: 110/120V
- Power: 510W
- Burr speed: 1310 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 400g (tall hopper is available separately)