With the Stagg EKG+, Fellow has taken a product category that's normally clunky and made something you can proudly display on your counter. The minimalist matte-black design along with its simple control scheme makes every pour over not only more enjoyable but more precise.
Its satisfying dial allows you to adjust your brew temperature one degree at a time, and its auto-hold allows you to maintain your desired temperature for 60 minutes. It also has a brew stopwatch -- when you lift the kettle, the timer will start to time your extraction -- no more scrambling for your phone.
As if that wasn't enough, this + version of the EKG has Bluetooth connectivity powered by Acaia. Use the app to turn your kettle on or off, set your desired temperature, and keep track of recipes. Stay in bed a few minutes longer while you're water gets hot.
If you're a pour over enthusiast who enjoys having a setup that looks as good as the coffee it makes, Fellow is your team.
- Matte black electric kettle
- Variable temperature control
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- LCD screen
- Temperature hold option for 60 minutes
- Built-in brew stopwatch to time your pour
- Precision pour spout
- Counter-balanced handle
- Celsius/Fahrenheit option
- 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid with a plastic base
- Acaia Bluetooth app connectivity
- Turn on/off remotely
- Set and adjust goal temperature
- Real-time temperature updates
- Recipe tracker in the brewbar tablet app
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 6.8"
- Depth: 8"
- Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Wattage: 1200W
- Voltage: 120V
- Capacity: .9 liters
- Cord Length: 2.5 feet