Stagg [XF] Dripper
Fellow’s first dripper offers steep walls for an even extraction and vacuum insulation for better heat retention and a hotter cup of coffee. With a built-in ratio aid, you always know the right amount of coffee to add. The ratio aid also acts as a drip cup for when you're done brewing, making clean up a snap. The Stagg [XF] brews 1-2 cups (20 ounces). If you prefer to make slightly less, check out the Stagg [X].
Stagg Glass Carafe
Hand blown with a beautiful, modern design, the Stagg Double Wall Glass Carafe pairs perfectly with the Stagg Pour Over Dripper. Feel confident that your coffee will remain piping hot with the double wall borosilicate glass and silicone lid. With small markers on the side of the carafe, the Ratio Aid helps perfect your pour-over technique. The first dot lets you know when you’ve reached one serving (300 ml); the second dot for two (600 ml).
Stagg [XF] Paper Filters
Pack of 30, flat bottom design filters.
Stagg [XF] Dripper:
- Stainless steel body
- Silicone gasket
- Vacuum insulated for ultimate heat retention
- Steep walls for even extraction
- No-clog drainage hole
- Ratio aid for accurate measuring of coffee
- Ratio aid acts as a drip cup after brewing
- 30 filters included
Stagg Double Wall Carafe:
- Double wall glass for high heat retention and no exterior condensation
- Hand blown borosilicate glass
- Ratio aid to measure how much water you need
- Silicone lid keeps coffee hot
Stagg [XF] Paper Filters:
- Pack of 30, flat bottom design filters
- Stagg [XF] Capacity: 1-2 cups (20 oz)