What is it?
The Izzo Alex Duetto IV is a dual boiler espresso machine with an E61 group head, built-in PID, shot timer, and a rotary pump. It can be run on its internal reservoir or be plumbed in.
Who is it for?
The utilitarian. You want to be able to pull dialed shots and steam plenty of velvety milk but looks couldn't matter less. You want something straightforward, proven, and reliable because the espresso matters far more than the experience.
Why do we carry it?
Now the home espresso machine market abounds with amazing dual boiler machines that compete with this espresso machine, but for years the Duetto was a top contender. If aesthetics are not a priority then a well known and well-regarded machine like the Izzo Alex Duetto can be pretty appealing. We carry it for those die-hard fans.
- Single-spouted commercial-grade portafilter
- Double-spouted commercial-grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Stainless steel base 58mm tamper
- 4 different style tips (1- 2 hole, 2- 4 hole,1-5 hole)
- Cleaning brush
- 15 amp converter cord
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by the United States importer and Clive Coffee
- New: Inversion of the motor position: the motor has been installed over the pump
- New: Pump adjustable from outside, adjust the pump without New: disassembling the machine
- New: New PID with shot timer integrated
- New: Boilers with drain plug
- New: Heating elements access, change heating elements without disassembling the machine
- New: Internal gicler in stainless steel
- New: Mushroom in stainless steel
- No-burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired)
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Heavy-duty steam and hot water valves
- Vacuum breaker valve that diverts steam back to water tank
- Rotary pump
- OPV valve also routes water back to drip try, not back to the tank