What is it?
The Izzo Alex Duetto IV is a dual boiler espresso machine with an E61 group head, built-in PID, shot timer, and a rotary pump. It can be run on its internal reservoir or be plumbed in.
Who is it for?
The utilitarian. You want to be able to pull dialed shots and steam plenty of velvety milk but looks couldn't matter less. You want something straightforward, proven, and reliable because the espresso matters far more than the experience.
Why do we carry it?
Now the home espresso machine market abounds with amazing dual boiler machines that compete with this espresso machine, but for years the Duetto was a top contender. Of the dual boiler, direct plumbable, E61 group head machines on the market it is one of the most affordable while also one of the best-proven designs. We carry it for those die-hard fans and utilitarians.
- Single-spouted commercial-grade portafilter
- Double-spouted commercial-grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Stainless steel base 58mm tamper
- 4 different style tips (1- 2 hole, 2- 4 hole,1-5 hole)
- Cleaning brush
- 15 amp converter cord
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor provided warranty by Clive Coffee
- PID with shot timer integrated
- No-burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain)
- Heavy-duty steam and hot water valves
- Rotary pump
- Brew boiler: Copper and brass, .8L
- Steam boiler: Copper and brass, 1.8L
- Reservoir: 3L