What is it?
The La Marzocco GS3 Manual Paddle is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. It features a paddle that allows you to directly control flow rate while pulling a shot.
Who is it for?
The GS3 MP is for those who want to explore every possible flavor coffee has to offer and treat every shot as a unique experience worth savoring. Testing the bounds of ratio, temperature, and shot time with long pre-infusions and bell-curve-like flow profiles. At the same time, you want enough power to serve a dinner party while making it look all too easy.
Why do we carry it?
The GS3 sets the bar for excellence in prosumer machines when first released in 2008. The addition of the manual paddle, which controls the flow rate of water to the group head, turns the GS3 MP into a beast of its own, capable of espresso sorcery that few machines can match. That alongside the GS3's already robust set of features, power, and good looks means that you're in for a truly one-of-a-kind experience that opens new possibilities with every single origin coffee and every shot of espresso.
Watch our brief video on flow profiling if you'd like to learn a bit more.
- La Marzocco double-spouted portafilter
- La Marzocco single-spouted portafilter
- 4 portafilter baskets (7g, 14g, 17g, 21g)
- Backflush blank
- La Marzocco stainless steel convex tamper
- GS3 plumb kit
- Espresso machine cleaner
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- 13-month manufacturer warranty
- Manual flow control pre-infusion
- Cool touch, omnidirectional stainless steel hot water and steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal volumetric pump
- Pre-heating system for brew water
- Programmable temperature within increments of 0.1° F
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, 1.5L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 3.5L
- Reservoir: 2.5L
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use