What is it?
The La Marzocco GS3 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, volumetric shot dosing, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir.
Who is it for?
The GS3 is for the true home barista who wants a truly premium machine that offers all the tools you'd expect at your favorite cafe, and no nonsense. You want to put an amazing espresso grinder next to this thing and dial the ratio, shot time, and temperature to perfection. Then you want to serve all your friends in quick succession and watch the coffee blow their minds.
Why do we carry it?
The GS3 set the bar for excellence in prosumer machines when it was first released in 2008. With a robust set of features, power that you can run a coffee cart with, and a design that looks great in your kitchen and fits in it the GS3 stood without competition for the better part of a decade. Today it still upholds its title offering a level of reliability and quality that you just can't get from another machine, and providing an experience that we come back to time after time.
- La Marzocco double-spouted portafilter
- La Marzocco single-spouted portafilter
- 4 portafilter baskets (7g, 14g, 17g, 21g)
- Backflush blank
- La Marzocco stainless steel convex tamper
- GS3 plumb kit
- Espresso machine cleaner
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee (home use)
- 1-year parts (90-day labor) commercial warranty provided by Clive Coffee (commercial use)
- 13-month manufacturer warranty
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Cool touch, omnidirectional stainless steel hot water and steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal volumetric pump
- Pre-heating system for brew water
- Programmable temperature within increments of 0.1° F
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, 1.5L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 3.5L
- Reservoir: 2.5L
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use