What is it?
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is one of the first connected machines, allowing for bonus features only accessible via their app. This is a commercially certified dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, a PID, a rotary pump, and an internal reservoir. It features an innovative heat exchange system that pre-heats water entering the brew boiler and the app allows you to program for pre-infusion.
Who is it for?
Those that want that classic café look in their home or for their small coffee shop are inevitably drawn to La Marzocco's long heritage and the Linea Mini. You want to pull delicious shots, but creating an experience and aesthetic are equally important elements of your ideal home espresso bar. You want to know you can entertain a full dinner party without skipping a beat. Maybe you're even entertaining the idea of starting a coffee cart.
Why do we carry it?
The design of the classic La Marzocco Linea two and three group machines is iconic. La Marzocco's intention with the Linea Mini was to take that history of hand-built quality, power, and reliability and pack it into a machine small enough to fit in your kitchen. Suffice to say; they nailed it. While the inner workings of this beast might be more deserving of the spotlight, the Linea Mini's stunning stainless steel panels and eye-catching brew paddle aren't easily ignored.
With its massive 3.5-liter steam boiler and the proprietary heat-exchange system that feeds the brew boiler with 200-degree water, the La Marzocco built the Linea Mini to uphold its namesake's reputation of commercial power and consistency. No machine this size can power through a morning rush or dinner party the way the Linea Mini can. If you won't accept anything less than a true café experience at home, this espresso machine is your kitchen's new centerpiece.
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket
- La Marzocco stainless steel tamper
- 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
- Connected Board (Serial Number LM015906 and above)
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- EE paddle brew control system
- Temperature control with internal stepped turn wheel
- Integrated brew group (similar performance to the saturated brew group, but much more compact)
- Indicator lights provide machine status feedback
- Pre-programmed one second pre-infusion
- Analog interface
- Bluetooth connection allows for remote access to power on/off your machine, custom on/off schedules, boiler temp status and control, pre-infusion and machine stats
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .17L (filled via HX system)
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 3.5L
- Reservoir: 2L
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use