Updates to the Bianca V3
Lelit has made updates to the well-loved Bianca. In the newest version, The Lelit Bianca V3, users can expect quicker warm-up times, an electronic low flow mode that simulates profiles without manually moving the paddle, and four new power modes: always on, sleep mode, eco-mode, and stand-by mode.
What is it?
The Lelit Bianca is an Italian-designed and built dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID, and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir. It also features a unique flow control paddle.
Who is it for?
The home barista who is excited about diving deep into the world of espresso. You want something that'll enable you to get the most out of every coffee by allowing you to control flow so you can ramp up the pressure, reduce channeling, and nail every extraction. You don't need a commercial workhorse, but you certainly hope to serve groups of friends with cappuccinos and straight shots once you've perfected that new recipe.
Why do we carry it?
The Lelit Bianca was one of the pioneer machines in flow control and profiling in the prosumer espresso market. It's one of the only machines that come standard with wood accents and flow control. In a unique stroke of genius, the reservoir is modular. It can be detached when direct plumbed, making the machine drastically smaller, or place the reservoir on any side of the machine to fit your space. We've been drooling over this thing since the day we got it in our showroom — still, all these years later.
Watch our brief video on flow profiling if you'd like to learn more about this trend.
- Bottomless walnut portafilter
- Double spouted walnut portafilter
- Lelit stainless steel and aluminum tamper
- Lelit in-tank water softener
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Triple basket
- 2-hole and 4-hole steam tip
- Microfiber towel
- Braided plumb-in line
- Drip tray drain attachment
- Group head brush
- Backflush blank
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Manufactured in Italy
- Flow control paddle
- Group head pressure gauge
- PID temperature control
- Built-in shot timer
- 'No-burn', stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Pump pressure gauge
- Steam pressure gauge
- Walnut steam and hot water knobs
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .8L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 1.5L
- Reservoir: 2.5L with low water sensor, BPA Free