What is it?
The Macap M7D is a dedicated commercial, or home, espresso grinder with 68mm conical steel burrs. It uses a digital timed dosing system, stepless worm-drive adjustment, and has a hands-free portafilter holder.
Who is it for?
The true espresso geek. You want to spend your time researching flow profiles, single dosing single origin coffees, and experimenting with brew ratios until the beans run out. All in the name of getting that perfect, bright, conical shot of espresso that not even your local barista can beat. You don’t just want top-of-the-performance, you want your grinder to be an investment for the next couple decades.
Why do we carry it?
When it comes to home espresso grinders that offer cafe-quality and performance there is really only one that offers conical burrs: the Macap M7D. It’s a beast of a grinder and one of our rotating selection of go-to prosumer grinders. When we’re craving that bright, punchy conical espresso, the M7D is the one grinder we rely on. Its massive burrs and powerful motor mean it produces little heat from friction, resulting in the freshest grounds you can hope for. Even in a commercial setting, the M7D can hold up to a morning rush while providing consistently mind-blowing shots.
- 68mm conical steel burrs
- Grinder comes with tall hopper, optional short hopper and portafilter holder sold separately.
- Stepless worm drive grind adjustment
- Dosing counter
- Grinding output 4.5 grams per second
- 1-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Height without hopper: 15"
- Height with short hopper: 20"
- Height with tall hopper: 25"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 14.25"
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 800W
- Burr speed: 350 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 3 lbs (1lb short hopper available)
- Grinding output: 4.5 g/s