What is it?
The Eureka Olympus 75E is a dedicated commercial espresso grinder with 75mm flat steel burrs. It uses a digital timed dosing system, stepless adjustment, and has a hands-free portafilter holder.
Who is it for?
The small to mid-size coffee shop that wants a powerful grinder that will grind dose after dose while mitigating heat to produce consistent shots all day long. And, because cleanliness is next to godliness, you need something easy enough to clean on a daily basis to keep your shop in tip-top shape.
Why do we carry it?
The Eureka Olympus is a true workhorse of a commercial espresso grinder, producing a 20g dose in about 3 seconds and handling heat with ease. Where it stands apart from the competition is how easy it is to clean and use. Setting the timed doses is as easy as it should be with just two dose buttons and two adjustment buttons, and locking the settings just requires hitting both buttons simultaneously. Cleaning just means removing 3 screws and, best of all, it doesn’t mean losing your grind setting. That last bit puts it head and shoulders above the old guard.
- 75 mm flat steel burrs
- Grinds 20g dose in 3 seconds
- Two programmable timed dose settings
- Stepless micrometric adjustments
- Adjustable hands-free portafilter holder
- Aluminum casing
- LCD display
- 1-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Height: 24.5" with included tall hopper, 18.9" with short hopper and 16" without hopper
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 10.8"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Power: 800W
- Burr speed: 1400 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 56 oz (optional short hopper available)