What is it?
The Vetrano 2B is a dual boiler espresso machine with an E61 group head, built-in PID, shot timer, and a rotary pump that can either be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir.
Who is it for?
For those who want to dial in their shots of espresso just as their coffee roaster intended, in a machine that has a built in shot timer and pre-infusion to make that process dead simple. You'd like to pull a couple shots in the morning and serve a handful of cappuccinos at dinner time.
Why do we carry it?
The Vetrano 2B was the first machine to truly perfect the dual boiler, E61 group head home espresso machine. Now there are a range of options in that market that may have a different aesthetic or are easier to repair, but the Vetrano still stands a solid option in the dual boiler market with its benchmark specs, switchable water source, and simple operation.
- Single-spouted commercial-gradee portafilter
- Double-spouted commercial-grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Blind basket
- Converter cord
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor Warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- New PID display with shot timer on Evo version
- Dual boiler design (brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Lever-action semiautomatic E61 commercial brew group
- Commercial rotary pump
- Built-in shot timer
- Stainless steel blank for backflushing
- No-burn swivel steam and hot water arms (Same as featured on the Andreja Premium)
- Insulated boilers
- Brew boiler: Copper and Brass with T.E.A. coating, .75L
- Steam boiler: Copper and Brass with T.E.A. coating, 1.4L
- Reservoir: 3L