What is it?
The Lucca A53 Mini espresso machine is custom produced by La Spaziale specifically for Clive, based on the sturdy the Vivaldi II espresso machine platform. It's a dual boiler, reservoir only, vibratory pump machine with a saturated group head design. It also features volumetric shot dosing, as well as an optional shot timer and pre-infusion chamber. This special edition sports a Clive exclusive, limited run all black finish.
Who is it for?
The home-barista who wants every tool a cafe has to pull perfect, consistent shots with enough power to pound out cappuccinos for the next dinner party. You want an espresso machine that offers looks as well as drinks and easily fits under any cabinets with a front loading reservoir.
Why did we make it?
We saw a commercial machine with great in-home potential and turned it into one of the most versatile and well loved home espresso machines out there. By updating the design and interface we built a machine that makes pulling great shots easy and one we'd all be proud to have in our kitchen.
- Black handle double spouted commercial portafilter
- Black handle bottomless commercial portafilter
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- 15 amp converter cord
- Cleaning brush
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- 1-year parts and labor warranty by Clive Coffee for commercial use.
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects for wood panels
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touch pad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual gauge, displays pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, .45L
- Steam boiler: Nickel plated brass, 1.2L
- Reservoir: 2.4L, BPA Free
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use