Quick Mill Achille Lever Action Espresso Machine
A sturdy and powerful lever machine for the home.
Stock available. Ships within 48 hours.
Out of stock: "Power Converter Cord (CC)" doesn't have sufficient quantity in stock.
- Spouted Portafilter
- Shot Glass
- Craft of Espresso Book
- Microfiber Towel
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Quick Mill’s new Achille is a compact, commercial-quality espresso machine with a lever action. If you’ve seen “The Talented Mr. Ripley,” you may recall Dickie Greenleaf pulling an espresso shot with breakfast on the patio overlooking the mediterranean sea. While purchase of the Achille does NOT include an Italian villa or a gold pinkie ring, it does include a great deal of style and grace.
Included accessories: Single and double spouted commercial grade portafilters, single basket, double basket, and blind basket.
NOTE: ALL Quick Mill espresso machines are now being made with T.E.A coated boilers. This patented protection process drastically decreases the possibility of metal in the drinks delivered. The brass components are also manufactured with low lead.
- Single spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Double spouted commercial grade portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket, and
- Blind basket
- Stainless steel shell
- Stainless steel cup warmer
- Articulating No Burn Steam and Hot Water Wands
- Manual lever action
- Hinged cover to the water tank for easy access
- Visible water tank indicator
- Tank or Direct Plumbed
- Rotary pump
- Gicar control board
- Sirai pressure stat
- All Quick Mill espresso machines are now being made with T.E.A coated boilers. This patented protection process drastically decreases the possibility of metal in the drinks delivered. The brass components are also manufactured with low lead.
If you're and espresso purist who likes the occasional cappuccino on the weekend a single boiler is the machine for you. Single boilers take less time to heat than their larger dual boiler and heat exchanger relatives. They also have smaller footprints, and offer a more espresso focused experience.
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 31"
- Weight: 88 pounds
- 3L Water tank
- Boiler: 4.5 liters