Ready to upgrade your espresso machine setup? If you have one of the machines listed below, we've got you covered. Simply ship the machine back to us and assuming it is in working condition, you'll receive the amount listed below to put towards your next purchase with Clive.
- Pro 300 - $930
- Pro 500 - $1,080
- Pro 700 - $1,720
- Pro 800 - $1,795
- Classika - $895
- Synchronika - $1,870
- A53 Mini - $1,115
- A53 DP - $1,265
- M58 - $1,640
- Machines may be valued less upon trade in if additional parts or labor are needed to refurbish the machine beyond reasonable wear of machine.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the machine to Clive.
- The machine must be in its original packaging. This is to ensure packaging instructions can be followed properly and the risk of damages are mitigated. If you do not have the original packaging, you must fully package the machine to the best of your ability to negate the risk of damage in shipping. Clive is not responsible for damages incurred in shipping.
- Insurance for shipping machines is strongly recommended in the event that the machine gets damaged on its way to Clive.
- If Clive deems the machine unfit to trade in, the customer is responsible for picking up or sending the machine back.
- Clive reserves the right to refuse any machine for trade in. In the event that a machine is turned down for trade in it will be the responsibility of the customer to arrange return shipment to them.