Technivorm Moccamaster KBG-741 Glass Carafe
A solid and simple coffee maker built in Holland since 1964, with a hot plate.
30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Of all the coffee makers on the market, we carry a select few. The Technivorm Moccamaster is certainly one of our favorites. Instead of thin plastic parts and unnecessary electronic gadgetry, the Technivorm KBG-741 is built solidly and simply has an on/off switch and a heat plate switch. The Moccamaster was built to deliver water more evenly, and brew at the proper temperature and rate to ensure a fantastic cup. The cult following that this little coffee maker has developed speaks volumes for its build quality and the coffee it makes. It’s heat plate also has two settings: a lower setting that keeps the coffee reasonably hot, and a higher setting for those that demand their coffee scalding (you do you).
We’ve tested the other machines out there, and they generally make bitter, flat coffee. The Technivorm KBG-741 will brew your coffee the way it should be brewed, producing a clean, nuanced, and flavorful cup of coffee.
- Model KBG-741
- Color: Polished Silver
- Makes up to 40oz. (10 European cups)
- Quiet brew cycle.
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard.
- Heat exchanger hot plate cycles on and off to save energy and keep the brewed coffee from scorching.
- Cone shaped filter ensures proper extraction.
- Original "Smitdesign" by Technivorm is hand-assembled out of the best materials available in Amerongen, the Netherlands
- Height: 14"
- Depth: 6.25"
- Width: 12.75"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Wattage: 1475W