Associate Video Producer
Clive Coffee is looking for a Video Producer to join our Marketing team. This role will focus on the continued growth and development of content creation as it relates to generating leads in user engagement and furthering our customer experience knowledge base. Candidates must have experience producing expedited photo and video content from concept to final delivery. The Video Producer will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with Marketing and the Senior Video Producer on campaigns and independently on separate projects. Weekly expectations may include producing up to 10-20 knockout images, 20-50 lifestyle images, and up to two 3-5 minute product videos.
The person that fills this role is a self-starter who is open to sharing new ideas, is able to accept, adapt and apply constructive feedback into pre-existing workflows, and has a collaborative spirit in addition to the ability to work independently. A quality of even greater importance is the faculty for a genuine, empathetic connection to every person working at Clive and a propensity to put others first. As a company, we are knit together by more than just coffee. Probably.
Applicants are expected to have:
- Two or more years of photo/video experience in a professional production setting,
- At least three photo and video portfolio examples that demonstrate ability and style,
- A Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Multimedia Design, or related field (preferred),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including script and shot list creation,
- Attention to detail and continuity, both visually and in storytelling,
- Experience using flat color profiles with DSLR and Mirrorless camera systems,
- The ability to quickly set up, adjust and strike 3-point lighting systems by oneself,
- Proficiency in audio capture and production with shotgun mics as well as lapel mics,
- Efficiency in the Adobe Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop,
- A willingness to do the dirty work, such as cleaning and polishing coffee equipment,
- Strong organizational skills, especially with file naming, tagging, and archiving,
- The capability to lift 50+ lbs.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Supervisory responsibility: No
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent Position
Benefits: PTO, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401(k) match, great product discounts, amazing coffee, work-from-home flexibility, casual-dress work environment
To take the next step, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.