The Customer Experience Associate lives and breathes the Clive Coffee values day in and day out. As the first point of contact for both new and existing customers, the CX Associate is responsible for providing a white-glove experience, whether that’s talking through our full lineup to land on the perfect setup, or educating an existing customer on how to get the best from what they’ve got. The CX Associate is proactive, helpful, approachable, thorough, conscientious, and is a real partner to our customers by always doing their best to heighten and demystify the coffee enthusiast journey.
We’re always interested in talking to coffee fanatics, current baristas, ex-baristas, and wanna-be baristas about a shift in careers. If you can see yourself spending most of your day talking with customers about our product lineup and digging into their needs to find the best home setup, then this job is for you!
- FTE: Full Time
- Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Portland, OR
- Pay starts at: $19 per hour
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Benefits: Eligible for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401(k) with matching, two weeks paid time off, six paid holidays, employee discounts, specialty coffee on-site, a relaxed dress code, and a dog-friendly office
- Reports to: CX Manager
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required
Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Promote an excellent experience for customers and fellow employees by creating a vibrant, welcoming atmosphere that feels energetic, high-end, and hospitable for people of all ages and backgrounds
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and chats in a timely manner: no customer will be left waiting more than 4 hours for an email or 1 hour for a phone call during regular business hours.
- Always be proactive with all customer support and outreach, and never request that a customer do something for us, such as remember to call us back.
- Identify consumer personas and track the sales life cycle in the CRM system (Hubspot)
- Have a clear knowledge of product specifications and functionality
- Greet showroom customers, provide them with friendly, knowledgeable service, and give product demonstrations
- Keep the showroom space and customer bathrooms clean, presentable, inviting, and in working order.
- Support Clive Coffee School by conducting individual, remote, one-on-one teaching sessions, as needed
- Minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be a fast learner, technologically savvy, and have knowledge of the specialty coffee industry
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to be on the phone most of the workday
- Must be able to work well with a team and operate as a professional, happy spokesperson for Clive Coffee by being consistently positive and approachable
- Must have Saturday availability and ability to work regular schedule from Thanksgiving through Christmas
- Must be a self-starter and motivator with strong time management skills, and the ability to multitask
To take the next step, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and a little about your interest in working at Clive.