Clive Coffee and Coffee School present: Intro to Milk Steaming & Latte Art, a self-paced online course designed specifically for you, the home barista.
What you'll learn:
- The science behind milk steaming
- How to create microfoam (with whole milk, nonfat, half-and-half, and alternative milk)
- Choosing a cup and pitcher
- How to pour a dot
- How to pour a heart
What to expect:
Upon signing up for Coffee School, you'll be sent an invitation to create an account on our learning platform, Teachable. Once you're in, you can begin working through the course at your own pace. The course includes forty-five minutes of in-depth video instruction (captioning available), practice sheets, alternative resources, and an offer for a one-on-one Zoom training with one of our barista trainers. This course never expires; it is yours to keep forever! If you are unsatisfied with the course for any reason, contact us, and we'll make it right!
Want to learn more? Explore the course.
- Espresso Machine with a Steam Wand
- Coffee (80g coffee minimum preferably one 12-16oz bag)
- Milk Pitcher
- ½ - 1 gallon of milk of choice, preferably whole or barista alternative
- 2 microfiber towels