What is it?
The Lelit Elizabeth is an Italian-designed and built dual boiler, vibratory pump, saturated group head espresso machine with a built-in PID, and shot timer that runs on a built-in reservoir. It sports impressive 2 bar steam pressure, programmable shot buttons, and a mixing valve for hot water.
V3 features as of September 2020:
- Upgraded silent vibratory pump
- New economy mode
- New water tank reserve line
- Repositioned expansion valve for easy access
- Improved temperature and level probe
- New anti-vacuum valve
Who is it for?
The home barista who wants the best possible bang for their buck. You want to be able to dial in espresso to rival your favorite cafe as well as steam milk at a moment’s notice for expertly crafted cappuccinos and lattes. Counter space and budget won’t stop you from achieving a top-shelf home espresso experience.
Why do we carry it?
The Lelit Elizabeth takes many of our favorite espresso machine features and fits them into an impressively compact body at an affordable price without cutting any corners. With its PID temperature control, volumetric shot buttons, and built-in shot timer, you get all the control a barista needs to pull an excellent shot. On top of that, they’ve used a clever design that utilizes the steam boiler’s pressure to perform programmable pre-infusion. Lelit’s dedication to the details shines even in their portafilter baskets, which are more precise and easier to knock a puck out of than the vast majority of stock baskets. When it comes to steam, the Elizabeth sports something we’ve never seen on a machine this small: 2 bar steam pressure. That doesn’t just mean your cappuccino will be ready faster. It also means you’re able to produce the kind of finely-textured microfoam you’d expect at a coffee shop.
- Black handle double spouted commercial portafilter
- Single basket (7g)
- Double basket (18g)
- Blind basket
- Plastic tamper
- Proprietary water softening filter cartridge
- Coffee scoop
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Programmable volumetric dosing shot buttons
- PID temperature control
- Integrated shot timer
- Programmable 2 bar pre-infusion
- Backlit pump pressure gauge
- Articulating stainless steel steam arm
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, 0.3L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 0.6L
- Reservoir: 2.5L, BPA Free