Mazzer was established in the 1940s in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high-quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars, and they have certainly succeeded. High demand coupled with high-end kitchens brought Mazzer into our homes, and thankfully so.
This 250-watt flat burr grinder and doser, originally designed for commercial use, has a stepless grind adjustment, allowing for an infinite number of grind settings. Top quality 64mm burrs, made of long-lasting, Swedish hardened steel, allow for an even distribution of grounds, minimal waste, and better overall extraction. The electronic version (Type A) features an LED display screen, allowing you to easily program your settings for convenient and repeatable grinding. Three simple push-buttons on top allow you to easily switch between dosing options: single dose, double dose, and on-demand.
- 64mm flat steel burrs
- Electronic version (Type A)
- Three push-buttons on top for dosing: single dose, double dose, and on-demand
- Stepless micrometrical grind adjustment
- Electronic device to select the dose
- Dosing levels can be adjusted from 4 - 16 g
- Die-cast aluminum body
- ETL certified both in USA and Canada
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 250W
- Burr speed: 1600 RPM
- Bean hopper capacity: 0.9 lbs