What is it?
The Profitec Pro 600 is a dual boiler espresso machine with an E61 group head, a quiet vibratory pump, and a built-in PID and shot timer. It runs on an internal water reservoir and is customizable with wood panels and knobs.
Who is it for?
For the home barista who wants to maximize utility and performance while preserving counter space. You enjoy making lattes and cappuccinos as much as you do straight espresso. Ideally, you need something that will have you pulling consistently delicious shots while providing plenty of steam power to serve up milk drinks for yourself and a few friends. Most of all, you want something that's built to last and easy to maintain so you can rest easy knowing you'll have great coffee awaiting you morning after morning.
Why do we carry it?
The Profitec Pro 600 brings a particularly unique set of specs to the table compared to other espresso machines at its price point, but it is, no doubt, more than the sum of its parts. It has all the amenities you'd expect of a dual boiler E61 espresso machine. Temperature control gives you additional control over your extractions, and the built-in shot timer makes it easy to ensure that every shot is just as delicious as the last. Steam power is plentiful because the steam boiler on the Pro 600 can create up to 2 bar of pressure effortlessly. Producing even a half dozen cappuccinos feels perfectly practicable. Its vibratory pump is also one of the quietest we've ever heard. The heavy-duty stainless steel construction gives this machine a premium feel from start to finish every time you use it. For those not interested in direct plumbing, the Pro 600 is an excellent option, sparing the larger pump and fittings to make the machine considerably more compact than similar machines.
- Stainless steel 58mm tamper
- Single-spouted portafilter
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Single basket
- Double basket
- Group head brush
- Backflush blank
- 2 hole steam tip
- Water test strips
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Manufactured in Milan, Italy
- E61 brew-group
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Built-in PID temperature control and shot timer
- Vibratory pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- No-burn insulated steam and hot water wands
- Removeable cup tray
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .75L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel, 1L (capable of 2 bar steam pressure)
- Reservoir: 3L with low water sensor, BPA Free
- Drip Tray: 32oz capacity