30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
Providing a clean water supply is the first step to ensure excellent espresso and a reliable espresso machine. We encourage you to seek local expertise before deciding on a filtration or softening system, since the composition of water and water pressure can vary so greatly from one location to another. You may require a different level of softening, filtration, or purification than our kits provide. Regardless of water quality, some type of filter is always required to keep solids out of the machine. This kit is for use with hard water. It includes everything needed to connect the cold water source under your sink to the braided line included with your espresso machine.
- Softens 1,700 grains of hardness(29070 ppm)
- John Guest Angle Stop Valve to direct connect to cold water supply
- Water line pressure regulator
- Flushing Valve for cartridge replacement
- Easy release cartridge for cartridge replacement
- 10ft ⅜" LLDPE tubing
- 3 Water hardness test strips
- Height: 20 1/2"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 4"