What is it?
The Breville Oracle Touch is a dual boiler espresso machine with a built-in grinder, automated dosing, tamping, and milk steaming. It has a saturated group head, PID and shot timer, and runs on its internal reservoir.
Who is it for?
The coffee-lover who has been browsing through super-automatic espresso machines, but wishes they could get real espresso quality without any added fuss. You want shots that taste just like the cafe and milk steamed to perfection for creamy cappuccinos and lattes, but you and your family don't want to spend weeks training to be baristas.
Why do we carry it?
We think everyone should be able to have great espresso at home, but not everyone wants to be a home barista. The Oracle Touch bridges that gap by taking care of the details while still following industry standards for temperature and pressure. This means rich shots of real espresso alongside barista-quality steamed milk so good we can pour latte art with it.
- Breville mini knock box
- Single and double wall filter baskets
- Coffee scoop
- Stainless steel frothing pitcher
- Cleaning disc and tablets
- Cleaning tool
- Allen key
- Water filtration system
- Stainless-steel milk jug and 1 and 2-cup filter baskets.
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 2-year parts and labor warranty provided by Breville
- Stainless-steel conical burrs
- Commercial stainless-steel portafilter
- Programmable shot temperature from 190°-205°F. Displays in either °F or °C
- Low-pressure pre-infusion of the puck for even extraction
- Electronic PID temperature control
- Consistent 9-bar extraction pressure with Italian-made pumps
- Cool-touch steam wand with integrated temperature sensor
- Programmable hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge
- Two boilers allow simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction
- Heated cup-warming tray on top
- Dedicated "hot" water outlet for preparing Americano coffee and pre-heating cups.
- Programmable auto-start and auto-off
- Removable drip tray with Empty Me indicator
- Drop down swivel foot lifts the machine upwards for easy one hand maneuverability on the countertop
- Breville Assist Plug features a finger-hole for easy removal from power outlet
- Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles