What is it?
The LUCCA X58 is a stainless steel heat exchanger with an E61 group head, a vibratory pump, and a built-in PID with an integrated shot timer. It runs off its internal 3L reservoir. Built exclusively for Clive Coffee by Quick Mill. This unit includes the LUCCA Flow Control device pre-installed on the group head, providing an easy way to improve your extraction.
Who is it for?
You're searching for something unique. You need a powerhouse to achieve that perfectly creamy, silky smooth microfoam. Space might be limited, but you're not willing to sacrifice performance or design. The machine of your dreams encompasses a traditional, romantic design with a touch of modern technology in one sleek, compact package. With the added LUCCA Flow Control gauge, you'll be able to enhance the quality of your espresso and unlock new flavor profiles.
Why do we carry it?
As our second collaboration with Quick Mill, the LUCCA X58 is the stylish and efficient heat exchanger of our dreams. Aesthetically, it's similar to the widely adored M58, from the cup rail, curved side panels, mesh style drip tray, and the favored joystick steam and hot water knobs. Every detail is intentional and beautiful. Quick Mill's been manufacturing espresso machines since 1945 and continues to produce quality pieces built with only premium materials to last for many years to come.
- Wood-handled stainless steel tamper
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter
- Single basket (14g)
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- 2-hole, 3-hole and 4-hole steam tips
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 3-year parts and labor warranty provided by Clive Coffee
- Heat exchanger
- E61 group head
- Vibratory pump
- PID controller
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- No-burn, insulated steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water knobs
- Removable drip tray
- Boiler: Stainless steel, 1.8L
- Reservoir: 2.5 L (BPA free plastic)