30-day "love it"
Give us a call
with our staff
In The Press
The Linea Mini, like the name suggests, is a miniature version of the legendary Linea Classic—a machine that, over the last quarter century, has reached legendary status. Lineas are loved for their durability and classic looks on the cafe bar, and now, the heavy duty workhorse comes home.
La Marzocco has taken the Linea Classic commercial espresso machine and redesigned it for the home market.
This is a high performance machine by any standards. The PID controlled dual boilers and integrated brew group system with pre-infusion will bring superb consistency to your espresso routine. The large steam boiler produces powerful steam and provides quick recovery.
From the paddle-activated group head to the magnetically aligned drip tray, every detail has been thought through for simplicity and practicality.
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, 21 gr,
- Blind basket
- La Marzocco steel tamper
- 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
- EE Paddle brew control system
- Temperature control with internal stepped turn wheel
- Integrated Brew Group (similar performance to the saturated brew group, but much more compact)
- Indicator lights provide machine status feedback
- Pre-programmed 1 second pre-infusion
- Analog interface
- 13 month warranty
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 71lbs
- Ships on a wood pallet, shipping dimensions 20"x 27"x 26"
- Water reservoir: 2L
- Amperage: 1600 watts
- Voltage: 110V
You may also like…
LUCCA M58 Espresso Machine by Quick Mill$2,595.00 – $3,490.00 Select options
LUCCADirect Plumb A53 Espresso Machine by La Spaziale$2,195.00 – $2,790.00 Select options
Eureka Zenith 65E High-Speed Espresso Grinder$999.00 – $1,099.00 Select options
Macap M7D Conical Doserless Espresso Grinder$1,899.00 Select options