What is it?
Produced by La Spaziale exclusively for Clive, based on the sturdy Vivaldi II commercial espresso machine platform. It's a dual boiler, direct plumb espresso machine with a rotary pump and a saturated group head design. It also features volumetric shot dosing, programmable pre-infusion, as well as an optional shot timer.
Who is it for?
The home-barista who wants commercial quality to pull perfectly extracted shots every day and commercial power blow minds by dishing out cappuccinos after americano when friends and family are in town. All this in an espresso machine that is reliable, easy to use, and looks great on your countertop.
Why did we make it?
We saw a commercial machine with great in-home potential and turned it into one of the most versatile and well loved home espresso machines out there. Whether you're serving the morning rush or in a rush to get to work the A53 will have you covered for every possible occasion with great shots and looks to spare. We use this machine daily at Clive HQ in Portland and can assure you it will stand the test of time.
- Black handle double spouted commercial portafilter
- Black handle bottomless commercial portafilter
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- 15 amp converter cord
- Cleaning brush
- Direct plumb kit
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- Two-year parts and labor provided by Clive Coffee for home use (one-year for commercial use)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects for wood panels
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through touchpad
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual pressure gauge
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Programmable passive pre-infusion
- Rotary pump
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, .45L
- Steam boiler: Nickel plated brass, 2.5L
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use