What is it?
The La Marzocco GS3 Manual Paddle is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, volumetric shot dosing, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. It features a paddle that allows you to directly control flow rate while pulling a shot.
Who is it for?
The GS3 MP is for those who want to explore every possible flavor coffee has to offer and treat every shot as a unique experience worth savoring. Testing the bounds of ratio, temperature, and shot time with long pre-infusions and bell-curve like flow profiles. At the same time, you want to be able to pull that quick volumetric shot in the morning, or serve a dinner party with ease, making it look all too easy.
Why do we carry it?
The GS3 set the bar for excellence in prosumer machines when it was first released in 2008. The additon of the manual paddle which controls the flow rate of water to the group head turns the GS3 MP into a beast of its own, capable of espresso sorcery that few machines can match. That alongside the GS3's already robust set of features, power, and good looks mean that you're in for a truly one-of-a-kind experience that opens new possibilities with every single origin coffee and every shot of espresso.
- La Marzocco double-spouted portafilter
- La Marzocco single-spouted portafilter
- Backflush blank
- Single basket (2)
- Double basket (2)
- La Marzocco stainless steel tamper
- 5mm hex key
- Drain box hose barb
- Stainless steel braided plumb-in line
- Armored drain hose
- Hose clamp
- Flat washer, sealing type (2)
- Espresso machine cleaner
- Included accessories: Steel tamper, two steel portafilters: single spout, double spout, 4 advanced insert baskets (7g, 14g, 17g, 21g), 1 blank insert basket, 2 water test kits
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 13-month manufacturer warranty
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Cool touch, omnidirectional stainless steel hot water and steam wand
- Hot water dispenser
- Internal volumetric pump
- Pre-heating system for brew water
- Programmable temperature within increments of 0.1° F
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use