What is it?
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is a commercially certified dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, a PID, and an internal reservoir.
Who is it for?
Those that want that classic cafe look in their home or for their small coffee shop are inevitably drawn to the Linea Mini. With its massive 3.5-liter steam boiler and spartan feature set, it's best suited for those needing an easily portable machine with commercial power output.
Why do we carry it?
The design of the Linea is one-of-a-kind, making it a must-have for those seeking a specific aesthetic in their home coffee bar or small coffee shop. Its build quality and power match its show-stopping looks in classic La Marzocco fashion.
Want more? Check out our full product review of the Linea Mini on our blog.
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket
- La Marzocco steel tamper
- 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
- Home Barista Starter Kit (courtesy of Clive)
- 13-month manufacturer warranty
- EE paddle brew control system
- Temperature control with internal stepped turn wheel
- Integrated brew group (similar performance to the saturated brew group, but much more compact)
- Indicator lights provide machine status feedback
- Pre-programmed one second pre-infusion
- Analog interface
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use